How to change directories in the Tornado Shell



This is my OLD blog. I've copied this post over to my NEW blog at:

http://www.saltycrane.com/blog/2007/03/how-to-change-directories-in-tornado/

You should be redirected in 2 seconds.



You need to put quote marks around the directory you want to change to. See the following session in windsh:
-> cd "c:/tornado2.2" 
value = 0 = 0x0
-> pwd
c:/tornado2.2
value = 0 = 0x0
-> ls
Volume in drive C has no label.
Volume Serial Number is XXXX-XXXX

Directory of c:\tornado2.2

[.] [..] [.wind]
[docs] [host] LICENSE.TXT
lmPhoneNL.txt [Patch] README.TXT
[SETUP] setup.log setup.log.abort
[share] [target] WIND_VIEW_README.TXT
6 File(s) 69,108 bytes
9 Dir(s) 933,806,080 bytes free
value = 0 = 0x0
->

No comments:

About

This is my *OLD* blog. I've copied all of my posts and comments over to my NEW blog at:

http://www.saltycrane.com/blog/.

Please go there for my updated posts. I will leave this blog up for a short time, but eventually plan to delete it. Thanks for reading.